Thursday, February 12, 2009

TED-MIT'S CRAZY INVENTION!

The article about TED, from MIT and the sixth sense, a computer that you can wear! That seems wicked cool, no lie. I like how it can interact with everything you do within your daily lives. The only little downfall is having to have colored fingers. But with TED only being a prototype, I'm looking forward to when they perfect it. This is the ultimate lazy gadget. No longer having to take out your cell phone, or go on the net at a computer. This little thing does everything for you, I admit that it will make life easier, but also more lazy too. But I gotta say, i still like the sounds of it regardless. It really does give you a feeling of advancement within technology, this is only something that I would visualize a futuristic movie. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment