Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catchin Up on Some Posts

So I haven't really done any posts lately, so i'd figure i'd play a little catch up here.

First of all, the class on Edison Kinetoscope and Lemierre Films I thought was just really cool. How they took single pictures and actaully made films from the the idea of flip books. It's kinda neat how they actaully did way back then. It makes me excited to see what my finished product comes out as with my flip book. Although i'm really not good with drawing.

Secondly, the presentation by Cynthia Lawson I thought was interesting. How she connected time and space to art. Her 28 days was pretty entertaining with her singing talents to the beatles haha. But what I liked the most was her layering of of photos, causing them to fade in and out not really knowing what was there or not. I thought it was kinda of trippy to be honest with you. It's just fascinating to see how she thinks up of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment