Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Xerox project




Okay so here's my xerox project. i pretty much made a bug, a spider to exact. i wanted to take everything that i would wear on a typical day, things that i usually always have on me and incooperate them into the project. so i added in my watch, hat, chain necklace, sun glasses etc. it actually worked out pretty well because i was able to use my sun glasses for the spiders eyes and the rest made some really neat designs. i won't lie, i did this project one early morning in the vaughn center so people wouldn't stare at me, but overall i had fun doing it.

2 comments:

  1. i thought this was really cool but a little creepy only because i don't love spiders. i actually had a dream about a spider last night... weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, this was a great piece! My favorite part was the pieces hanging off the sides. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete